Unmeasured customers can pay:
- In full on 1st April, or
- In two instalments on 1st April and 1st October, or
- In ten monthly instalments between April and the following January. February and March are then payment free (like your council tax payments)* or
- In weekly instalments. Just be aware that if you set up a Direct Debit after April, your instalments will be spread over the remaining weeks up to the following March, which will be less than 52 weeks.
- *If you set up a Direct Debit after April, your instalments will be spread over the remaining months up to the following January (less than ten months).
Metered customers can pay:
- In full every six months (when we send your bill), or
- In twelve monthly instalments (pay as you go), or
- In weekly instalments